QUINADS (CURRENCY:QUIN) traded 4.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on August 5th. One QUINADS token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and Mercatox. QUINADS has a market capitalization of $39,686.00 and $27,368.00 worth of QUINADS was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, QUINADS has traded up 31.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.74 or 0.00387752 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00080789 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002672 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008491 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00006771 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000101 BTC.
QUINADS is a token. QUINADS’s total supply is 20,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,194,987,677 tokens. QUINADS’s official website is quinads.com. QUINADS’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling QUINADS
QUINADS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QUINADS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QUINADS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QUINADS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QUINADS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QUINADS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.