Qwertycoin (CURRENCY:QWC) traded up 32.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on August 5th. One Qwertycoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC and Crex24. Qwertycoin has a market capitalization of $2.80 million and $17,424.00 worth of Qwertycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Qwertycoin has traded 36.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 94.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000029 BTC.
Qwertycoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 4th, 2018. Qwertycoin’s total supply is 95,318,306,933 coins. The official website for Qwertycoin is qwertycoin.org. The Reddit community for Qwertycoin is /r/QWERTYCOIN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Qwertycoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Qwertycoin Coin Trading
Qwertycoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qwertycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qwertycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qwertycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qwertycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qwertycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.