SportyCo (CURRENCY:SPF) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 4th. During the last seven days, SportyCo has traded 16.6% higher against the dollar. SportyCo has a total market capitalization of $99,290.00 and approximately $3,022.00 worth of SportyCo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SportyCo token can currently be purchased for $0.0018 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, OKEx, ChaoEX and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002796 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.93 or 0.00240954 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008721 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $155.08 or 0.01337805 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0826 or 0.00000712 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00022102 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.33 or 0.00106360 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0567 or 0.00000489 BTC.
SportyCo’s launch date was September 27th, 2017. SportyCo’s total supply is 70,673,454 tokens and its circulating supply is 54,587,326 tokens. SportyCo’s official message board is news.sportyco.io. SportyCo’s official Twitter account is @sportyfi_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SportyCo is /r/SportyFi and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SportyCo’s official website is www.sportyco.io.
SportyCo Token Trading
SportyCo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Kucoin, Coinbe, OKEx, HitBTC and ChaoEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SportyCo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SportyCo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SportyCo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SportyCo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SportyCo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.