Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 1.6% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 5th. Over the last week, Stellar has traded down 0% against the US dollar. Stellar has a total market cap of $1.64 billion and approximately $95.31 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Stellar coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0836 or 0.00000711 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bitfinex, Ovis and RippleFox.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002792 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.08 or 0.00239025 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008604 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $154.43 or 0.01314737 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00022093 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.45 or 0.00105952 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000472 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00018974 BTC.
Stellar was first traded on July 19th, 2013. Stellar’s total supply is 105,202,876,590 coins and its circulating supply is 19,617,693,058 coins. Stellar’s official website is www.stellar.org. The Reddit community for Stellar is /r/stellar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stellar’s official Twitter account is @stellarorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Stellar is stellarcommunity.org.
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: RippleFox, ZB.COM, Kuna, Binance, Koineks, Ovis, Kucoin, Koinex, Kryptono, Exrates, Huobi, Indodax, Bitfinex, Stellarport, CryptoMarket, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, GOPAX, ABCC, Kraken, Poloniex, Liquid, Gate.io, Bitbns, Stronghold, CoinEgg, CEX.IO, Cryptomate, OKEx, Upbit, C2CX, Exmo, OTCBTC, BitMart, Sistemkoin, BCEX, Vebitcoin, HitBTC and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.