Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded up 10.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on August 5th. Ultimate Secure Cash has a market capitalization of $98,389.00 and $301.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded up 41.3% against the dollar. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can now be bought for about $0.0095 or 0.00000081 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 34.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded 28.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded 19.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded down 44.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Ultimate Secure Cash Coin Profile
Ultimate Secure Cash (CRYPTO:USC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official website is ultimatesecurecash.info.
Ultimate Secure Cash Coin Trading
Ultimate Secure Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ultimate Secure Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.