RealChain (CURRENCY:RCT) traded down 10.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on August 8th. RealChain has a market capitalization of $269,245.00 and approximately $86,920.00 worth of RealChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One RealChain token can currently be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges including DigiFinex, OKEx and CoinBene. In the last week, RealChain has traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $533.31 or 0.04598018 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.09 or 0.00043890 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001088 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000968 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
RealChain (RCT) is a token. It launched on July 3rd, 2018. RealChain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 413,334,089 tokens. The official website for RealChain is rcfund.org. RealChain’s official Twitter account is @RealChainFund.
RealChain Token Trading
RealChain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, OKEx and DigiFinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RealChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RealChain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RealChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RealChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RealChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.