STRAKS (CURRENCY:STAK) traded down 16.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. In the last week, STRAKS has traded 26.6% lower against the US dollar. One STRAKS coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0048 or 0.00000042 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange and Crex24. STRAKS has a market capitalization of $113,713.00 and $52.00 worth of STRAKS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,398.91 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $211.90 or 0.01858784 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $332.17 or 0.02913770 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $85.97 or 0.00754157 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $91.28 or 0.00800722 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00011098 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.78 or 0.00050701 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $56.98 or 0.00499868 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.21 or 0.00133399 BTC.
STRAKS (CRYPTO:STAK) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2REv2 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 20th, 2017. STRAKS’s total supply is 47,686,769 coins and its circulating supply is 23,858,907 coins. STRAKS’s official Twitter account is @STRAKSproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for STRAKS is /r/STRAKSproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for STRAKS is straks.tech.
STRAKS Coin Trading
STRAKS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge, SouthXchange and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as STRAKS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire STRAKS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy STRAKS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for STRAKS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for STRAKS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.