Bitcoin Incognito (CURRENCY:XBI) traded down 13.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 13th. One Bitcoin Incognito coin can currently be bought for about $0.0468 or 0.00000439 BTC on popular exchanges including STEX, Crex24, Trade Satoshi and Escodex. Over the last week, Bitcoin Incognito has traded down 13% against the US dollar. Bitcoin Incognito has a total market cap of $492,034.00 and $21,446.00 worth of Bitcoin Incognito was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Solaris (XLR) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002570 BTC.
- GenesisX (XGS) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Xuez (XUEZ) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- UralsCoin (URALS) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Elliot Coin (ELLI) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000047 BTC.
Bitcoin Incognito Coin Profile
Bitcoin Incognito (XBI) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 9th, 2018. Bitcoin Incognito’s total supply is 10,512,325 coins. Bitcoin Incognito’s official website is bitcoinincognito.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Incognito is /r/BitcoinIncognito and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Incognito’s official Twitter account is @XBIncognito and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Incognito
Bitcoin Incognito can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Escodex, Trade Satoshi, Crex24 and STEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Incognito directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Incognito should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Incognito using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Incognito Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Incognito and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.