Bitcoin Planet (CURRENCY:BTPL) traded down 6.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 13th. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Planet has traded down 2.5% against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Planet has a total market cap of $5,785.00 and approximately $44.00 worth of Bitcoin Planet was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Planet coin can currently be bought for $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Novaexchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $101.77 or 0.00956668 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.24 or 0.00030458 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.74 or 0.00241942 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00007428 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002518 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003839 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003778 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002638 BTC.
Bitcoin Planet Profile
Bitcoin Planet (CRYPTO:BTPL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Skein hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 17th, 2017. Bitcoin Planet’s total supply is 7,302,962 coins and its circulating supply is 6,804,362 coins. Bitcoin Planet’s official website is bitcoin-planet.net. Bitcoin Planet’s official Twitter account is @bitcoin_planet_.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Planet
Bitcoin Planet can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Novaexchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Planet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Planet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Planet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Planet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Planet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.