BitcoinZ (CURRENCY:BTCZ) traded up 23.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 13th. BitcoinZ has a total market capitalization of $1.41 million and approximately $3,284.00 worth of BitcoinZ was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, BitcoinZ has traded up 16.8% against the US dollar. One BitcoinZ coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, Exrates, BTC-Alpha and Crex24.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $55.60 or 0.00510303 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00144573 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.60 or 0.00051402 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002756 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 20.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 39% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0747 or 0.00000686 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002540 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0594 or 0.00000545 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000274 BTC.
BitcoinZ Coin Profile
BitcoinZ (CRYPTO:BTCZ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on September 10th, 2017. BitcoinZ’s total supply is 5,017,103,505 coins. The Reddit community for BitcoinZ is /r/BTCZCommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitcoinZ’s official Twitter account is @BTCZCommunity and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitcoinZ’s official message board is info.btcz.rocks. BitcoinZ’s official website is btcz.rocks/en.
BitcoinZ Coin Trading
BitcoinZ can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, BTC-Alpha, Graviex, Exrates, Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange and Exmo. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitcoinZ directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitcoinZ should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitcoinZ using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinZ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinZ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.