BlockCAT (CURRENCY:CAT) traded 190.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 13th. In the last week, BlockCAT has traded 13.4% higher against the US dollar. BlockCAT has a market capitalization of $90,023.00 and approximately $428.00 worth of BlockCAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BlockCAT token can now be bought for approximately $0.0122 or 0.00000115 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Cryptopia and Radar Relay.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002767 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.02 or 0.00272739 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009347 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $149.12 or 0.01401584 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0736 or 0.00000692 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00023201 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.34 or 0.00097210 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00000440 BTC.
BlockCAT was first traded on July 5th, 2017. BlockCAT’s total supply is 9,200,151 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,360,121 tokens. BlockCAT’s official message board is medium.com/blockcat. BlockCAT’s official website is blockcat.io. The Reddit community for BlockCAT is /r/blockcat and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BlockCAT’s official Twitter account is @blockcatio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BlockCAT Token Trading
BlockCAT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, IDEX and Radar Relay. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlockCAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlockCAT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlockCAT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlockCAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockCAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.