Caspian (CURRENCY:CSP) traded 4.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 13th. During the last week, Caspian has traded 25.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Caspian has a total market cap of $1.96 million and approximately $37,280.00 worth of Caspian was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Caspian token can currently be purchased for $0.0045 or 0.00000042 BTC on popular exchanges including KuCoin and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $475.69 or 0.04471093 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.99 or 0.00046897 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001141 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000948 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Caspian (CRYPTO:CSP) is a token. Its launch date was May 1st, 2018. Caspian’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 436,961,105 tokens. Caspian’s official website is caspian.tech. Caspian’s official Twitter account is @Caspian_Tech. The official message board for Caspian is t.me/Caspian_Tech.
Caspian Token Trading
Caspian can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and KuCoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Caspian directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Caspian should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Caspian using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Caspian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Caspian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.