Energo (CURRENCY:TSL) traded down 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 13th. During the last week, Energo has traded down 16.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Energo token can now be purchased for $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges including Coinnest, CoinEgg, Coinrail and CoinBene. Energo has a total market cap of $543,548.00 and $6,621.00 worth of Energo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $478.35 or 0.04484701 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.00 or 0.00046883 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001142 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000957 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Energo Token Profile
TSL is a token. Its genesis date was November 25th, 2017. Energo’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 602,378,920 tokens. The official message board for Energo is blog.energolabs.com. Energo’s official Twitter account is @Energo Labs. Energo’s official website is www.energolabs.com.
Energo Token Trading
Energo can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Coinrail, CoinEgg, Gate.io and Coinnest. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Energo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Energo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Energo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Energo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Energo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.