Footy Cash (CURRENCY:XFT) traded up 14.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 13th. Footy Cash has a total market cap of $1.85 million and $422.00 worth of Footy Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Footy Cash coin can now be bought for about $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Footy Cash has traded down 5.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded up 123.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000091 BTC.
Footy Cash Profile
Footy Cash (XFT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 20th, 2017. Footy Cash’s total supply is 4,602,101 coins. The Reddit community for Footy Cash is /r/footycash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Footy Cash’s official website is www.fantasycash.io. Footy Cash’s official Twitter account is @Footy_Cash.
Footy Cash Coin Trading
Footy Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Footy Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Footy Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Footy Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Footy Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Footy Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.