Gas (CURRENCY:GAS) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 13th. One Gas token can currently be purchased for about $1.81 or 0.00016961 BTC on major exchanges including Bitinka, Binance, Gate.io and Coinnest. In the last week, Gas has traded 7.3% lower against the dollar. Gas has a total market cap of $18.28 million and approximately $3.60 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002773 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $29.03 or 0.00272914 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009369 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $149.02 or 0.01400915 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0738 or 0.00000694 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00023243 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.41 or 0.00097899 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000441 BTC.
Gas Token Profile
Gas’ total supply is 17,190,378 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,128,375 tokens. Gas’ official website is neo.org. Gas’ official Twitter account is @neo_blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Gas
Gas can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, OKEx, Binance, Koinex, Poloniex, Coinnest, Switcheo Network, Bitinka, Huobi, Cobinhood, Kucoin, DragonEX and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gas should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.