InsaneCoin (CURRENCY:INSN) traded up 2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 13th. One InsaneCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0077 or 0.00000071 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. InsaneCoin has a total market cap of $182,402.00 and approximately $331.00 worth of InsaneCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, InsaneCoin has traded down 4% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.98 or 0.00931453 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003746 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0943 or 0.00000870 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0403 or 0.00000372 BTC.
InsaneCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 9th, 2016. InsaneCoin’s total supply is 23,725,441 coins. InsaneCoin’s official Twitter account is @insanecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. InsaneCoin’s official website is insane.network.
InsaneCoin Coin Trading
InsaneCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as InsaneCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade InsaneCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy InsaneCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for InsaneCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsaneCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.