SmartCash (CURRENCY:SMART) traded down 2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 13th. During the last seven days, SmartCash has traded 10.2% higher against the dollar. SmartCash has a total market capitalization of $7.95 million and approximately $73,315.00 worth of SmartCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SmartCash coin can currently be bought for about $0.0056 or 0.00000053 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Braziliex, CryptoBridge and CoinBene.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,665.04 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $208.45 or 0.01954304 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $351.43 or 0.03294786 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $85.08 or 0.00797615 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $84.58 or 0.00792951 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00011525 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.04 or 0.00056645 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.70 or 0.00522231 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.16 or 0.00160901 BTC.
SmartCash (SMART) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Keccak hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 11th, 2017. SmartCash’s total supply is 2,014,903,577 coins and its circulating supply is 1,413,859,298 coins. The official message board for SmartCash is forum.smartcash.cc. The Reddit community for SmartCash is /r/smartcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SmartCash’s official Twitter account is @scashofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. SmartCash’s official website is smartcash.cc.
Buying and Selling SmartCash
SmartCash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, HitBTC, Cryptopia, CoinBene, Braziliex, Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmartCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmartCash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SmartCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.