BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded 23% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 14th. During the last week, BitBay has traded down 22.2% against the US dollar. One BitBay coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0018 or 0.00000017 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Upbit. BitBay has a total market cap of $1.83 million and $103,753.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00024525 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001400 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0596 or 0.00000562 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00004987 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BitBay is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 7th, 2014. BitBay’s total supply is 1,012,146,906 coins. BitBay’s official website is bitbay.market. The Reddit community for BitBay is /r/BitBay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitBay’s official Twitter account is @BitBayMarket and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BitBay
BitBay can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitBay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.