Chainium (CURRENCY:CHX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 14th. Chainium has a total market cap of $997,851.00 and $6,580.00 worth of Chainium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Chainium token can now be purchased for $0.0170 or 0.00000263 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, HitBTC, Bancor Network and IDEX. During the last seven days, Chainium has traded 21.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002654 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.18 or 0.00270813 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009911 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $130.24 or 0.01297666 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000686 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00022906 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00094734 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000457 BTC.
Chainium Token Profile
Chainium’s total supply is 168,956,522 tokens and its circulating supply is 58,786,452 tokens. The Reddit community for Chainium is /r/chainium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Chainium’s official message board is medium.com/ownmarket. Chainium’s official Twitter account is @ChainiumIO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Chainium is weown.com.
Chainium Token Trading
Chainium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, DDEX, Bancor Network and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chainium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Chainium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chainium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.