Credits (CURRENCY:CS) traded down 10.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 14th. Over the last seven days, Credits has traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar. Credits has a total market cap of $7.69 million and approximately $1.28 million worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Credits token can currently be bought for $0.0469 or 0.00000468 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LBank, WazirX, Kucoin and Mercatox.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00036649 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002073 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 21.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
Credits (CRYPTO:CS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 28th, 2015. Credits’ total supply is 249,471,071 tokens and its circulating supply is 164,172,314 tokens. The official message board for Credits is medium.com/@credits. Credits’ official Twitter account is @creditscom and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Credits is /r/CreditsOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Credits’ official website is credits.com/en.
Buying and Selling Credits
Credits can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, IDEX, WazirX, Kucoin, LBank, COSS, Mercatox, CoinBene and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Credits should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Credits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.