eBoost (CURRENCY:EBST) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 14th. eBoost has a total market capitalization of $1.11 million and $21,891.00 worth of eBoost was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, eBoost has traded up 24% against the dollar. One eBoost coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0111 or 0.00000110 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Trade Satoshi and C-CEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $77.29 or 0.00765077 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00012330 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 17.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0798 or 0.00000790 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00014644 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0403 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000545 BTC.
eBoost Coin Profile
eBoost (CRYPTO:EBST) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 29th, 2016. eBoost’s total supply is 99,990,001 coins. The Reddit community for eBoost is /r/eboost and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. eBoost’s official website is www.eboost.fun. eBoost’s official Twitter account is @eBoostCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling eBoost
eBoost can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, C-CEX and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBoost directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade eBoost should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy eBoost using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for eBoost Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBoost and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.