Flowchain (CURRENCY:FLC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 13th. One Flowchain token can currently be bought for approximately $5.00 or 0.00047052 BTC on exchanges including IDAX and DigiFinex. Flowchain has a total market cap of $3.45 million and $475,271.00 worth of Flowchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Flowchain has traded down 11.3% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $477.66 or 0.04497805 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.00 or 0.00047094 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001146 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000955 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Flowchain Token Profile
Flowchain (FLC) is a token. Its launch date was September 20th, 2018. Flowchain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 690,073 tokens. Flowchain’s official Twitter account is @Fieldcoin. The official website for Flowchain is flowchain.co.
Flowchain Token Trading
Flowchain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX and DigiFinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Flowchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Flowchain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Flowchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Flowchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flowchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.