GoldMint (CURRENCY:MNTP) traded 7.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on August 14th. One GoldMint coin can now be purchased for about $0.34 or 0.00003220 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit, Bancor Network and IDEX. Over the last seven days, GoldMint has traded down 15% against the U.S. dollar. GoldMint has a total market cap of $655,883.00 and $248.00 worth of GoldMint was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002749 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.79 or 0.00270714 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009367 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $145.61 or 0.01369054 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0738 or 0.00000694 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00023141 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.27 or 0.00096526 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000436 BTC.
GoldMint was first traded on August 15th, 2017. GoldMint’s total supply is 10,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,914,997 coins. The official website for GoldMint is www.goldmint.io. GoldMint’s official message board is blog.goldmint.io. The Reddit community for GoldMint is /r/goldmintio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoldMint’s official Twitter account is @goldmint_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GoldMint
GoldMint can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, IDEX, YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldMint directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldMint should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GoldMint using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldMint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldMint and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.