ProxyNode (CURRENCY:PRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on August 14th. In the last week, ProxyNode has traded down 11.6% against the dollar. ProxyNode has a market capitalization of $70,462.00 and approximately $532.00 worth of ProxyNode was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ProxyNode coin can now be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $95.91 or 0.00953218 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003549 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0826 or 0.00000821 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000366 BTC.
ProxyNode is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 22nd, 2017. ProxyNode’s total supply is 116,841,848 coins. ProxyNode’s official Twitter account is @prxnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. ProxyNode’s official website is proxynode.network. The official message board for ProxyNode is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5117769.
ProxyNode Coin Trading
ProxyNode can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ProxyNode directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ProxyNode should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ProxyNode using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ProxyNode Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ProxyNode and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.