Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 13th. Quantstamp has a total market cap of $7.04 million and $216,686.00 worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quantstamp token can currently be bought for about $0.0114 or 0.00000107 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Kucoin, IDEX and GOPAX. During the last week, Quantstamp has traded 11.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002775 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $28.94 or 0.00271773 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009351 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $149.82 or 0.01406976 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0739 or 0.00000694 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00023554 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.43 or 0.00097917 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000442 BTC.
Quantstamp was first traded on October 1st, 2017. Quantstamp’s total supply is 976,442,388 tokens and its circulating supply is 617,314,171 tokens. The official website for Quantstamp is quantstamp.com. Quantstamp’s official Twitter account is @Quantstamp and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Quantstamp is /r/Quantstamp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Quantstamp Token Trading
Quantstamp can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, GOPAX, Kucoin, IDEX, Binance, DDEX and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantstamp directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantstamp should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantstamp using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.