TrueFlip (CURRENCY:TFL) traded down 7.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on August 14th. In the last seven days, TrueFlip has traded down 31.5% against the U.S. dollar. One TrueFlip token can currently be purchased for $0.15 or 0.00001443 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. TrueFlip has a market cap of $912,276.00 and $7,675.00 worth of TrueFlip was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002634 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.38 or 0.00270556 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009851 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $135.90 or 0.01342790 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00000691 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00022656 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00094160 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000471 BTC.
TrueFlip launched on May 22nd, 2017. TrueFlip’s total supply is 8,924,667 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,247,267 tokens. The official website for TrueFlip is trueflip.io. TrueFlip’s official Twitter account is @TrueFlipLoto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TrueFlip is /r/trueflip and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling TrueFlip
TrueFlip can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueFlip directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrueFlip should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TrueFlip using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrueFlip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueFlip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.