Bitblocks (CURRENCY:BBK) traded up 14.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 15th. Bitblocks has a total market capitalization of $109,356.00 and $230.00 worth of Bitblocks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Bitblocks has traded 24.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Bitblocks coin can now be purchased for $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge, Cryptohub and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00028450 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002417 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.02 or 0.00145061 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004154 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0845 or 0.00000816 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004175 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10,359.14 or 1.00032401 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00000428 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
Bitblocks (BBK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 5th, 2018. Bitblocks’ total supply is 162,575,170 coins and its circulating supply is 117,736,710 coins. Bitblocks’ official Twitter account is @BitBlocks_. The official website for Bitblocks is bitblocksproject.com.
Buying and Selling Bitblocks
Bitblocks can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitblocks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitblocks should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitblocks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitblocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitblocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.