BitcoinHD (CURRENCY:BHD) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on August 15th. BitcoinHD has a total market cap of $22.48 million and $4.79 million worth of BitcoinHD was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, BitcoinHD has traded 2.2% lower against the US dollar. One BitcoinHD coin can now be bought for about $13.18 or 0.00131212 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coineal and BitMart.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002612 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.73 or 0.00276155 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009961 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $135.81 or 0.01352305 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00000687 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00023249 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00096231 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000462 BTC.
BitcoinHD Coin Profile
BitcoinHD’s total supply is 4,855,500 coins and its circulating supply is 1,705,500 coins. The official website for BitcoinHD is www.btchd.org. BitcoinHD’s official Twitter account is @btchdcommunity.
BitcoinHD Coin Trading
BitcoinHD can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coineal and BitMart. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitcoinHD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitcoinHD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitcoinHD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinHD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinHD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.