Clipper Coin (CURRENCY:CCCX) traded up 39.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 15th. Over the last week, Clipper Coin has traded up 45.3% against the U.S. dollar. Clipper Coin has a market capitalization of $68.08 million and $33,606.00 worth of Clipper Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Clipper Coin token can now be bought for $0.0180 or 0.00000174 BTC on major exchanges including Coinsuper, IDCM and FCoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $462.73 or 0.04457036 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.01 or 0.00048291 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001053 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001005 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Clipper Coin Token Profile
Clipper Coin (CRYPTO:CCCX) is a token. Its launch date was April 26th, 2018. Clipper Coin’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,775,570,996 tokens. Clipper Coin’s official Twitter account is @ClipperCoinCap. Clipper Coin’s official website is clippercoin.com.
Buying and Selling Clipper Coin
Clipper Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, FCoin and Coinsuper. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Clipper Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Clipper Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Clipper Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Clipper Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Clipper Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.