Cred (CURRENCY:LBA) traded 3.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on August 15th. Over the last week, Cred has traded down 17.4% against the US dollar. One Cred token can now be bought for approximately $0.0191 or 0.00000190 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, UEX, DDEX and IDEX. Cred has a market capitalization of $10.55 million and $2.41 million worth of Cred was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002618 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.75 or 0.00276557 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009976 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $135.00 or 0.01345824 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00023218 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.65 or 0.00096214 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000458 BTC.
Cred Token Profile
Cred’s genesis date was April 12th, 2018. Cred’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 552,355,990 tokens. The Reddit community for Cred is /r/Libra_Credit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Cred is www.mycred.io. Cred’s official Twitter account is @LibraCredit.
Cred Token Trading
Cred can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, DDEX, Gate.io, Bibox, Huobi, UEX, OKEx, IDEX and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cred directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cred should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cred using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cred Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cred and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.