Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on August 15th. One Datum token can now be purchased for $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC on major exchanges including Huobi, COSS, OKEx and Kucoin. Datum has a total market cap of $1.18 million and approximately $128,974.00 worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Datum has traded down 13.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002596 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.69 or 0.00273899 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009898 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $135.70 or 0.01342608 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0697 or 0.00000690 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00023757 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.72 or 0.00096112 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000447 BTC.
Datum was first traded on July 27th, 2017. Datum’s total supply is 2,653,841,598 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,000,435,124 tokens. Datum’s official Twitter account is @datumnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Datum is datum.org.
Buying and Selling Datum
Datum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Huobi, Kucoin and COSS. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Datum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.