Electra (CURRENCY:ECA) traded 7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 15th. Over the last week, Electra has traded down 27.3% against the US dollar. Electra has a total market cap of $5.29 million and approximately $16,898.00 worth of Electra was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Electra coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptohub, Novaexchange and CoinBene.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001152 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Electra Coin Profile
Electra is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 30th, 2017. Electra’s total supply is 29,445,351,648 coins and its circulating supply is 28,578,195,095 coins. Electra’s official Twitter account is @ElectracoinECA. The Reddit community for Electra is /r/Electra_Currency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electra’s official website is electraproject.org.
Buying and Selling Electra
Electra can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc, CoinBene, Cryptohub, CryptoBridge, Novaexchange, CoinFalcon and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electra should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.