More Coin (CURRENCY:MORE) traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 15th. One More Coin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0530 or 0.00000513 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. More Coin has a total market capitalization of $105,984.00 and approximately $192.00 worth of More Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, More Coin has traded 7.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002568 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $28.05 or 0.00271582 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009700 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $135.55 or 0.01312230 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00023373 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.93 or 0.00096082 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000451 BTC.
About More Coin
More Coin’s total supply is 30,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,000,000 tokens. More Coin’s official Twitter account is @getmorecoin. The official website for More Coin is www.mre.live.
More Coin Token Trading
More Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as More Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire More Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy More Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for More Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for More Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.