Newton Coin Project (CURRENCY:NCP) traded 21.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 15th. Newton Coin Project has a market cap of $217,543.00 and approximately $102.00 worth of Newton Coin Project was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Newton Coin Project coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including BiteBTC, cfinex, Stocks.Exchange and TradeOgre. During the last seven days, Newton Coin Project has traded up 35% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000042 BTC.
About Newton Coin Project
Newton Coin Project (NCP) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 5th, 2018. Newton Coin Project’s total supply is 179,894,042,558 coins. Newton Coin Project’s official message board is www.newtoncoin.site/Forum/Forum/Forum.php. The official website for Newton Coin Project is www.newtoncoin.site. Newton Coin Project’s official Twitter account is @Newton_NCP and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Newton Coin Project
Newton Coin Project can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, cfinex, Stocks.Exchange and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Newton Coin Project directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Newton Coin Project should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Newton Coin Project using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Newton Coin Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Newton Coin Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.