Ocean Protocol (CURRENCY:OCEAN) traded 19.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on August 15th. During the last seven days, Ocean Protocol has traded up 12.4% against the US dollar. Ocean Protocol has a total market capitalization of $4.98 million and $312,578.00 worth of Ocean Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ocean Protocol token can now be bought for about $0.0177 or 0.00000176 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002622 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.78 or 0.00276061 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009943 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $134.33 or 0.01335043 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00023260 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.71 or 0.00096523 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000466 BTC.
Ocean Protocol Token Profile
Ocean Protocol’s launch date was May 18th, 2018. Ocean Protocol’s total supply is 567,723,353 tokens and its circulating supply is 280,675,148 tokens. The Reddit community for Ocean Protocol is /r/oceanprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ocean Protocol’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Ocean Protocol is blog.oceanprotocol.com. The official website for Ocean Protocol is oceanprotocol.com.
Ocean Protocol Token Trading
Ocean Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ocean Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ocean Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ocean Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ocean Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ocean Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.