ProxyNode (CURRENCY:PRX) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 15th. ProxyNode has a market capitalization of $76,378.00 and approximately $327.00 worth of ProxyNode was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ProxyNode coin can now be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. Over the last seven days, ProxyNode has traded 1.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $95.14 or 0.00921023 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003483 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0847 or 0.00000820 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 23.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000079 BTC.
ProxyNode (PRX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 22nd, 2017. ProxyNode’s total supply is 117,245,348 coins. ProxyNode’s official Twitter account is @prxnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ProxyNode is proxynode.network. The official message board for ProxyNode is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5117769.
ProxyNode Coin Trading
ProxyNode can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ProxyNode directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ProxyNode should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ProxyNode using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ProxyNode Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ProxyNode and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.