Quasarcoin (CURRENCY:QAC) traded up 31.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on August 15th. Quasarcoin has a market capitalization of $1.44 million and approximately $2,749.00 worth of Quasarcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quasarcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0085 or 0.00000085 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. In the last week, Quasarcoin has traded 9.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 29.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001283 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- RPICoin (RPI) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Quasarcoin Coin Profile
Quasarcoin is a coin. Quasarcoin’s total supply is 263,307,981 coins and its circulating supply is 168,307,981 coins. The official website for Quasarcoin is quasarcoin.org. Quasarcoin’s official Twitter account is @Quasarcoingroup and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Quasarcoin
Quasarcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quasarcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quasarcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quasarcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quasarcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quasarcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.