Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded 10.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 15th. During the last seven days, Viacoin has traded 14.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Viacoin has a total market cap of $5.85 million and $99,462.00 worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Viacoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.25 or 0.00002504 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, YoBit, OOOBTC and Binance.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $76.53 or 0.00757472 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00012185 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0801 or 0.00000793 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00015784 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0390 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 38.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002889 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000227 BTC.
Viacoin Coin Profile
Viacoin (CRYPTO:VIA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 18th, 2014. Viacoin’s total supply is 23,152,077 coins. Viacoin’s official Twitter account is @viacoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Viacoin is /r/viacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Viacoin’s official website is viacoin.org.
Viacoin Coin Trading
Viacoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Upbit, OOOBTC, YoBit, Bittrex, Coinroom, LiteBit.eu and Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Viacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Viacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Viacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.