Ardor (CURRENCY:ARDR) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 15th. One Ardor coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0538 or 0.00000523 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, HitBTC, Binance and Stocks.Exchange. Over the last seven days, Ardor has traded 14.9% lower against the US dollar. Ardor has a market capitalization of $53.73 million and $714,062.00 worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00007537 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00011305 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002102 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001850 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0517 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
Ardor (CRYPTO:ARDR) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 13th, 2016. Ardor’s total supply is 998,999,495 coins. The official message board for Ardor is nxtforum.org. Ardor’s official website is www.ardorplatform.org. Ardor’s official Twitter account is @ArdorPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ardor is /r/ardor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ardor Coin Trading
Ardor can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, OKEx, Binance, HitBTC, Upbit and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ardor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ardor should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ardor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ardor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.