Celer Network (CURRENCY:CELR) traded 2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 15th. One Celer Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0076 or 0.00000075 BTC on exchanges including Bilaxy, Gate.io, TOKOK and Binance. Celer Network has a total market capitalization of $23.11 million and $3.81 million worth of Celer Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Celer Network has traded down 11.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $478.85 or 0.04679399 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00048187 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001117 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000981 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Celer Network Token Profile
Celer Network is a token. Celer Network’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,024,044,341 tokens. Celer Network’s official message board is medium.com/celer-network. Celer Network’s official website is www.celer.network/#. Celer Network’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Celer Network
Celer Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TOKOK, Binance, Gate.io and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Celer Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Celer Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Celer Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Celer Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Celer Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.