Debitum (CURRENCY:DEB) traded up 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 16th. One Debitum token can now be bought for approximately $0.0025 or 0.00000024 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Debitum has traded down 11.4% against the U.S. dollar. Debitum has a total market cap of $497,754.00 and approximately $12,570.00 worth of Debitum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002512 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.90 or 0.00266883 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009592 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $137.68 or 0.01317143 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00022383 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.91 or 0.00094779 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000443 BTC.
Debitum was first traded on October 26th, 2017. Debitum’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 199,645,716 tokens. The official website for Debitum is debitum.network. The Reddit community for Debitum is /r/DebitumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Debitum’s official Twitter account is @DebitumNetwork. The official message board for Debitum is blog.debitum.network.
Debitum Token Trading
Debitum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Debitum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Debitum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Debitum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Debitum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Debitum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.