HollyWoodCoin (CURRENCY:HWC) traded up 47.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 15th. One HollyWoodCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0025 or 0.00000024 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and BTC-Alpha. Over the last seven days, HollyWoodCoin has traded down 12% against the U.S. dollar. HollyWoodCoin has a total market capitalization of $54,182.00 and approximately $211.00 worth of HollyWoodCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
HollyWoodCoin Coin Profile
HWC is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 9th, 2017. HollyWoodCoin’s total supply is 41,444,691 coins and its circulating supply is 22,089,413 coins. The official website for HollyWoodCoin is hollywoodcoin.us. HollyWoodCoin’s official Twitter account is @Hollywood_Coin.
Buying and Selling HollyWoodCoin
HollyWoodCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HollyWoodCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HollyWoodCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HollyWoodCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HollyWoodCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HollyWoodCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.