Iridium (CURRENCY:IRD) traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 15th. One Iridium coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0082 or 0.00000079 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and TradeOgre. Iridium has a market capitalization of $150,076.00 and $369.00 worth of Iridium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Iridium has traded 31.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002549 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.71 or 0.00268110 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009731 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.14 or 0.01307548 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0695 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00022894 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.86 or 0.00095359 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000437 BTC.
Iridium’s total supply is 18,378,418 coins. The official website for Iridium is ird.cash. The Reddit community for Iridium is /r/IridiumCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Iridium’s official Twitter account is @iridiumCash and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Iridium
Iridium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Iridium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Iridium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Iridium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Iridium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Iridium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.