Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 15th. Stratis has a total market capitalization of $35.64 million and $1.07 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stratis coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.36 or 0.00003502 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Coinrail, SouthXchange and Poloniex. During the last seven days, Stratis has traded 22% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00006870 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001050 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 41.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001843 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.32 or 0.00051974 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000069 BTC.
Stratis (CRYPTO:STRAT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on August 9th, 2016. Stratis’ total supply is 99,447,492 coins. Stratis’ official message board is www.stratistalk.org. The Reddit community for Stratis is /r/Stratisplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Stratis is stratisplatform.com. Stratis’ official Twitter account is @stratisplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Stratis
Stratis can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, HitBTC, Poloniex, Livecoin, Coinrail, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Binance, Trade By Trade, Crex24, Bittylicious, Cryptopia and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.