0xcert (CURRENCY:ZXC) traded up 22.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. During the last seven days, 0xcert has traded up 32.5% against the U.S. dollar. 0xcert has a total market cap of $367,266.00 and $47,411.00 worth of 0xcert was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One 0xcert token can now be bought for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit, Bilaxy, BitForex and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $512.39 or 0.05040209 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.90 or 0.00048169 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001149 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0955 or 0.00000939 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
0xcert Token Profile
ZXC is a token. Its launch date was July 9th, 2018. 0xcert’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 332,046,325 tokens. 0xcert’s official Twitter account is @0xcert and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for 0xcert is medium.com/0xcert. The Reddit community for 0xcert is /r/0xcert and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for 0xcert is 0xcert.org.
Buying and Selling 0xcert
0xcert can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, IDEX, Bilaxy and BitForex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0xcert directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 0xcert should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase 0xcert using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 0xcert Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0xcert and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.