ALLUVA (CURRENCY:ALV) traded down 37.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. One ALLUVA token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0042 or 0.00000041 BTC on exchanges including Bilaxy and IDCM. ALLUVA has a total market cap of $35,315.00 and $1,837.00 worth of ALLUVA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, ALLUVA has traded down 37.5% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002585 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.38 or 0.00269020 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009828 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $131.71 or 0.01293919 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00023181 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.68 or 0.00095133 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000434 BTC.
ALLUVA Token Profile
ALLUVA’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,502,624 tokens. The official message board for ALLUVA is medium.com/@alluva. ALLUVA’s official website is alluva.com. ALLUVA’s official Twitter account is @alluva.
ALLUVA Token Trading
ALLUVA can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy and IDCM. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ALLUVA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ALLUVA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ALLUVA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ALLUVA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALLUVA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.