ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded 35.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 17th. During the last seven days, ArtByte has traded down 34.5% against the US dollar. One ArtByte coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. ArtByte has a total market capitalization of $62,707.00 and $5.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.69 or 0.00714079 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00011974 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0832 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00015305 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002772 BTC.
ArtByte Coin Profile
ArtByte is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 1st, 2014. ArtByte’s total supply is 792,537,250 coins. ArtByte’s official Twitter account is @artbyteme and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ArtByte is www.artbyte.me. The Reddit community for ArtByte is /r/ArtByte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
ArtByte Coin Trading
ArtByte can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ArtByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ArtByte should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ArtByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.