Bean Cash (CURRENCY:BITB) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on August 17th. Bean Cash has a market cap of $977,199.00 and $736.00 worth of Bean Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bean Cash coin can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges including $18.94, $33.94, $32.15 and $10.39. During the last week, Bean Cash has traded 4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 27.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001251 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0880 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 26.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Bean Cash Profile
Bean Cash (BITB) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 13th, 2015. Bean Cash’s total supply is 3,198,115,000 coins. Bean Cash’s official message board is www.bitbean.org/forum. The official website for Bean Cash is beancash.org. Bean Cash’s official Twitter account is @BitBeanCoin.
Buying and Selling Bean Cash
Bean Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.43, $7.50, $20.33, $51.55, $24.68, $50.98, $5.60, $32.15, $13.77, $10.39, $33.94 and $18.94. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bean Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bean Cash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bean Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bean Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bean Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.