Centrality (CURRENCY:CENNZ) traded down 9.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. One Centrality token can currently be bought for $0.0158 or 0.00000156 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including UEX, HitBTC and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Centrality has traded 14.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Centrality has a total market cap of $12.77 million and $1,536.00 worth of Centrality was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002605 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.28 or 0.00269032 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009850 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $132.58 or 0.01307311 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000669 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00023582 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00095273 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00000441 BTC.
Centrality Token Profile
Centrality’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 808,428,186 tokens. Centrality’s official Twitter account is @centralityai and its Facebook page is accessible here. Centrality’s official message board is medium.com/centrality. The official website for Centrality is www.centrality.ai.
Buying and Selling Centrality
Centrality can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, UEX and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centrality directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Centrality should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Centrality using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Centrality Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centrality and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.