CoinPoker (CURRENCY:CHP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. CoinPoker has a market cap of $2.71 million and $114,233.00 worth of CoinPoker was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, CoinPoker has traded 5% higher against the dollar. One CoinPoker token can currently be bought for $0.0086 or 0.00000085 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Allcoin, Kucoin and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002604 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $27.41 or 0.00269674 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009837 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $132.46 or 0.01302320 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000668 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00023497 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.72 or 0.00095633 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000432 BTC.
CoinPoker’s launch date was October 24th, 2017. CoinPoker’s total supply is 346,164,437 tokens and its circulating supply is 313,792,465 tokens. CoinPoker’s official Twitter account is @CoinPoker_OFF and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CoinPoker is coinpoker.com. The Reddit community for CoinPoker is /r/coinpoker and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CoinPoker’s official message board is medium.com/@CoinPoker.
CoinPoker Token Trading
CoinPoker can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kucoin and Allcoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinPoker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoinPoker should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CoinPoker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CoinPoker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinPoker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.